One of the key foundational principles to the establishment of the University of the Nations, Youth With A Mission’s training arm, is the idea of the seven spheres, influences, or mountains, of society. The seven spheres are:
- Religion / Church
- Celebration (Arts, Entertainment, and Sports)
- Economics (Business, Science, and Technology
The idea behind the seven spheres is that it is through influencing those areas of society, that the entire society can be influenced with the gospel.
In this episode of the YWAM Teaching Podcast Loren Cunningham, the founder of Youth With A Mission and the University of the Nations, shares about those seven spheres, and how God is influencing the nations through them …
Loren Cunningham is the founder of Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and the co-founder and International Chancellor of the University of the Nations (U of N). He is also the leader of the YWAM UofN Campus in Hawaii and a member of the YWAM International Eldership.
- Is That Really You God? Hearing the Voice of God
- Daring to Live on the Edge: The Adventure of Faith and Finances
- Making Jesus Lord: The Dynamic Power of Laying Down Your Rights (formerly titled Winning God’s Way)
- Why Not Women? A Fresh Look at Scripture on Women in Missions, Ministry, and Leadership (co-written with David Hamilton)
- The Book that Transforms Nations: The Power of the Bible to Change Any Country